Search Your Models Here
- HP DeskJet 1055 Driver Installation
- HP DeskJet 1055 Ink Cartridges Installation
- HP DeskJet 1055 Built-in Printer Driver
- HP DeskJet 1055 Estimated Ink Levels
- HP DeskJet 1055 Unboxing Process
- HP DeskJet 1055 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP DeskJet 1055 Airprint Setup
- HP DeskJet 1055 ePrint Setup
- Printing and Scanning Process of HP DeskJet 1055
123 HP Deskjet 1055 Print Quality Problem
If the document or image’s print quality fails to meet the expected quality standard. Use the following instructions to fix the HP DeskJet 1055 print quality problems like the streaks, faded printouts, blurred or fuzzy text output.
Genuine HP Ink Cartridges
- HP recommends you to use the HP ink and tones supplies to achieve better quality output. In general, HP does not give assurance about the quality and reliability of non-HP or refilled cartridges.
- If you are using non-HP ink cartridges, check the Manufacturer’s site and try to replace the non-HP ink cartridges and fix the HP DeskJet 1055 Print Quality issue.
Check with the paper’s Input tray
- It is not recommended to leave unused photo paper in the input tray. If you leave the photo paper for too long, it might result in some reaction between the paper rollers and photo paper.
- Those reaction might result in lines or marks on the printer output. So, avoid leaving unused photopaper in the paper and fix the HP DeskJet 1055 print quality issue. HP recommends you to store the unused photopaper in a resealable bag.
- Every Paper have printing and nonprinting side. Usually, the printing side will be smoother and the non-printing side have the Manufacturer’s logo.
- Load Wrinkle-free and clean paper. Then, choose the paper’s type based on your project. HP recommends you to use the paper with ColorLok Technology to print everyday text documents.
- Get HP Advanced Photo Paper for dense printing with high contrast graphics and photographs. Use the Recommended Paper and achieve better quality output.
- Finally, load a different paper to check whether if the issue is related to the paper that is being used.
Low and Empty Ink Cartridges
Use these instructions to check the ink levels and replace the low or empty ink cartridges. The ink level indicators and estimates help with the 123 HP DeskJet 1055 ink cartridge replacement process. After getting the low-level indicator, replace the low-level ink cartridges with genuine HP ink cartridges and fix the HP DeskJet 1055 Print Quality issue.
123 HP DeskJet 1055 Print Settings - Windows 8
- For Windows 8, open the document or image that you want to print. Then, click print under the file menu to open the print window.
- In the properties dialog box, you can set the basic settings like paper type, quality, size and the grayscale of 123 HP DeskJet 1055.
- After setting the basic properties, click OK to confirm the settings. Finally, click print to start the printing process.
- To achieve color printing, turn Off the print in Grayscale setting. Then, to print black-and-white image select High-Quality Grayscale and fix the smear and streak issues.
- For Mac OS, open the document that you want to print. Then, choose print under the file menu. It opens the Printer Properties Window.
- Use the Paper type/ Quality or Media and Quality menu to modify the basic settings like paper type and quality.
- Finally, click save to save the print settings for the future print jobs. As mentioned, Turn Off the Print in Grayscale mode to achieve the color printing and Fix the black area streaking with the High-Quality Grayscale.
Estimated Ink Levels report and Ink Cartridge Replacement
- Get the Estimated Ink level report and determine the ink cartridge that has low-level ink. First, Turn ON your printer device and open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the carriage moves to the center of the printer device. Make sure that the carriage is idle and silent before starting the process.
- Gently press down the ink cartridge and pull it out of the slot. Get new ink cartridge from the package and finish the replacement process.
- Gently remove the protective plastic cover and avoid touching the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles.
- Making direct contact might result in clogs, ink failure and bad electrical connection. Gently slide in the ink cartridge and close the ink access door.
- To align the ink cartridges, open the printer software and right-click the printer actions and select Maintenance Tasks.
- Open the HP Toolbox windows, click Align Ink Cartridges under the Device Services Tab. Your 123 HP DeskJet 1055 automatically prints out an aligned page.
Diagnostic Report and Troubleshooting Process
To get Diagnostic report, load a stack of A4 sheets into the input tray. Open the printer software, double-click Printer Actions to open the Maintenance tasks. Under the Device Services tab click print diagnostic Information to get the Diagnostic report.
Review the Diagnostic report information and find the ink cartridges that is to be replaced. If the cartridges are working properly, the color bars should be present and uniform. Get the manufacturer’s print quality guidelines if the HP DeskJet 1055 Print Quality isn’t satisfactory.