Search Your Models Here
- HP DeskJet 2678 USB Connection Setup
- HP DeskJet 2678 Wired Connection
- User Manual for HP DeskJet 2678
- HP DeskJet 2678 Printer Driver Specification
- HP DeskJet 2678 Printer Price
- HP DeskJet 2678 Printer and Computer Connection
- DeskJet 2678 support for Windows 10 and Windows 8
- Printer Driver Installation without CD
- Error State of HP DeskJet 2678
HP DeskJet 2678 Paper Loading Process
HP DeskJet 2678 is a simple budget-friendly printer device that simplifies the printing and sharing process. Achieve better quality output with genuine HP ink cartridges. It has simple setup and installation process; use the HP’s start here guide and setup accessories and complete the printer setup. An inexpensive printer device that is an ideal choice to print documents and photos with decent quality. This compact printer device can fit into any space and it takes simple steps to complete the installation and setup process. Then, HP DeskJet 2678 supports USB connection and it has separate slots to place black and tri-color ink cartridge. Continue reading to get instructions for HP DeskJet 2678 Paper Loading Process
To Print Documents
- First, open the input tray and load a stack of A4 sheets into the input tray. Align the sheets properly to avoid HP DeskJet 2678 Paper Loading Process issue.
- To start the printing process, open the printer software and then click the print button. The software displays you list of available printer devices.
- Select the preferred printer device from the list of available devices. Set the basic preferences like layout and quality with the properties option.
- After selecting the preferred device, open the properties dialog box and select the preferred orientation under the Layout tab.
- Similarly, set the paper type and print quality under the paper/quality tab and set the paper size using the advanced option.
- After setting the preferences, click OK to confirm the preferred settings and to start the printing process.
- You can print on both sides with the "Pages to Print" option under the Layout tab. After placing the sheets, click the advanced button and then select Layout tab.
- Finally, choose Print Odd pages only under the Pages to Print Drop-down menu and click OK to start the odd-numbered printing process.
- After that, take out the printed sheets and reload the blank side to print even-numbered sheets. Then, select Print Even Pages Only under the Pages to Print Drop-down menu and click OK.
HP DeskJet 2678 Paper Loading Process - To Print Photos
- Lift the printer’s input tray and then take out the A4 sheets from the tray. After that, load the photo paper with print-side up.
- Following the printer setup, open the image that you want to print and then click print under the file menu.
- After selecting the print option, choose the preferred printer device from the list of available devices.
- Set the basic preferences like orientation, paper type and quality from the media drop-down list.
- Finally, click OK in the properties dialog box to finish the HP DeskJet 2678 Paper Loading Process.
To Print Envelopes for HP DeskJet 2678
- Open the input tray, slide the paper width guide and place the envelopes in the right side of the tray.
- Open the Properties dialog box, set the paper type and quality under the advanced tab. Select the appropriate envelope size under the paper size drop-down menu.
- Finally, click OK and confirm the basic settings of HP DeskJet 2678 paper Loading Process.
HP DeskJet 2678 Paper Loading Process -DPI Mode
Achieve high-quality print or photos with high saturation by using the Maximum dots per inch mode. But the Maximum dpi takes comparatively longer time than other mode.
- First, load paper in the input tray and open the file or document that you want to print. Then, click print under the file menu.
- After selecting print, the device displays list of printer devices. Select the preferred printer device and open the properties dialog box.
- Set the basic settings like orientation, paper type/quality and other basic preferences under the paper/quality tab.
- The setup menu displays you a list of printer related options, select clean print head under the printer maintenance menu.
- Under the printer features area, choose yes under the print in Max DPI drop-down list. Select the paper size under the paper/output drop-down menu.
- After setting the basic preferences, click OK to confirm the advanced settings of the HP DeskJet 2678 Paper Loading process. Set the printer’s orientation under the layout tab and then click OK to start the printing process.
HP Printer Paper Types
- ColorLok paper is a best choice to carryout everyday printing and copying process. In general, they test HP ColorLok Paper independently to improve the quality standard and reliability.
- Then, choose printer maintenance from the setup menu and then select clean page smears.
- Then, HP Advanced Photo Paper is available at various size like A4, 8.5 * 11 inch and 10 * 15 cm. This affordable photo paper delivers colorful print and snapshot a low cost.