Search Your Models Here
- HP DeskJet 6122 Driver Installation
- HP DeskJet 6122 Ink Cartridges Installation
- HP DeskJet 6122 Built-in Printer Driver
- HP DeskJet 6122 Estimated Ink Levels
- HP DeskJet 6122 Unboxing Process
- HP DeskJet 6122 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP DeskJet 6122 Airprint Setup
- HP DeskJet 6122 ePrint Setup
- Printing and Scanning Process of HP DeskJet 6122
123 HP DeskJet 6122 Printer Installation CD
123 HP DeskJet 6122 printer installation CD is useful to install without internet connection. The HP DeskJet 6122 printer installation with CD is easier. But it is better to install the printer driver software without using the CD. Here the instructions to setup the HP DeskJet 6122 printer software is given below. Follow the instructions carefully and make sure you set things right.
Steps to HP DeskJet 6122 Printer Installation by CD
- Open the HP DeskJet 6122 Printer by unboxing and removing all the packing materials to start the installation without the help of installation CD. Follow the instructions to setup the printer for the first time that too without the help of a CD drive.
- As stated earlier, the main step is to verify the contents that are obtainable in the packaging box and evaluating them with the items listed in the box. If both the contents in the box and listed items are similar, you can move on to the next step. Otherwise report it to the HP Printer support.
- After checking the contents you have to unload them with awareness. Initially take the printer from the box and slowly get rid of the sticker, tapes and cardboard in the printer.
- Take away that too by opening the cartridge access door and use the printer. After removing the printer, close the cartridge access door. Recycle the packing materials.
- There will be a sticker in the control panel looking like an active control panel. Remove the sticker from the printer before proceeding to the next step. The power cord has two ends.
- One end of the power cord should be bung into the rear of the printer and other end should be plugged into the electrical outlet. Now switch on the printer by pressing the power button in the top of the printer. To start printing, you have to load the input tray with stack of papers. You have to raise the input tray and lower it.
- Then pull the tray extender as far as possible. The paper width glide should be slide in and it is kept in a way that they rest against the edges of the paper.
- To install the cartridges, open the cartridge access door. The carriage will move to the center of the printer. You have to wait until the printer remains silent. After the printer become idle, remove the new cartridge from the package. Remove the plastic tape by pulling the orange tab.
- You are not allowed to touch the copper-colour contact or the ink nozzles. If you touch these parts, it may lead to clog, ink failure and bad electrical connections.
- You have to remove the plastic tape and hold the cartridges by its sides with nozzles towards the printer.
- The tri-colour cartridge should be placed in the left slot and black cartridge should be placed on the right slot. You can use the above steps to install other cartridges.
- Open the scanner lid and place the alignment page with the print side down on the right-front corner of the scanner glass. Close the scanner lid. The printer will align the cartridges.
- The hp DeskJet 6122 printer installation without CD is recommended to install the current software version. You have fruitfully setup the HP printer hardware. It's time to download and install the printer software now. The printer should not be joined together to the computer until you are asked to do so by the on-screen prompt. To download the latest version of you printing software, visit https://123.hp.com/DJ6122 and install the most current version.The HP DeskJet 6122 printer installation software is available in support.hp.com.