Search Your Models Here
- HP DeskJet 1055 USB Connection Setup
- HP DeskJet 1055 Wired Connection
- User Manual for HP DeskJet 1055
- HP DeskJet 1055 Printer Driver Specification
- HP DeskJet 1055 Printer Price
- HP DeskJet 1055 Printer and Computer Connection
- DeskJet 1055 support for Windows 10 and Windows 8
- Printer Driver Installation without CD
- Error State of HP DeskJet 1055
HP DeskJet 1055 Built-in Printer Driver
In general, windows have built-in printer drivers for most of the printer models. Here, we gave Instructions to Install and use the Windows HP DeskJet 1055 Built in Printer Driver.
HP DeskJet 1055 Built in Printer Driver - Windows Update
- First, search for device installation in the windows search and then click Change Device Installation settings.
- In the Device Installation Settings Window, select” Yes, do this automatically (recommended)” and then click save changes.
HP Printer and Computer Connection
- Before starting the HP DeskJet 1055 Built in Printer Driver Installation, make sure that your computer and printer device is at active state.
- Then, connect one end of the USB cable to the printer device and the other end to the printer device.
- After a while, your device automatically recognizes the USB connection and displays “New Hardware Found “message.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the USB connection process.
- Then, to establish the wired-connection; check the ethernet port of the network router
- It is recommended to use ethernet cable instead of standard telephone cable. Turn ON your printer device, remove the plug or other protective cover from the Ethernet port.
- Connect one end of the ethernet cable to the printer device and the other end to the computer and complete the HP DeskJet 1055 Built in Printer Driver Installation.
HP DeskJet 1055 Built in Printer Driver Installation - Add a Printer Wizard
- To install the HP DeskJet 1055 Built in Printer Driver Installation, search for devices in the windows search and select Devices and Printers from the results.
- In the Devices and Printers Window, select Add a Printer and then Add a Network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Choose the preferred printer device in the resulting window and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
- If the device isn’t listed, use the “What type of printer do you want to install” and add the printer device.
- Select use an Existing port LPT1: Printer port and click next. After that, the installer asks you to choose the manufacturer name and printer model number.
- If you can’t add the printer device using the LPT1 port number, add a printer device using the “ Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer” option
- Select Add a Printer using TCP/IP address or hostname and click next. Set the Device type as Autodetect and enter the Printer’s IP address in the specified field.
- Wait for a while, click next to complete the HP DeskJet 1055 Built in Printer Driver Installation. USB Connection.
- For USB connection, enter devices in the windows search and choose Devices and Printers from the listed results.
- In the Devices and Printers Window, click Add a printer and set the printer’s port as “ Use an existing port Virtual Printer Port for USB” and click next.
- Click Windows Update to start the printer driver update process. After that, the installer asks you to choose the printer’s manufacturer and printer’s model number.
- Set the manufacturer as HP and click next to continue the driver installation process. It is recommended to unplug the USB cable during the USB cable during the driver installation.
- If prompted, reconnect the USB cable and complete the printer driver installation process.
HP DeskJet 1055 Built in Printer Driver Installation - Printing Process
- Open the Document or image that you want to print. Then, select print under the file menu and set the basic print settings. Finally, click Print to start the printing process.
- On the Other hand, to print using the start app. First, open the app that you want to print from and then print under the menu icon.
Memory Card Access
- To access the documents and photos from the memory card. Insert the memory card on the allotted slot.
- In general, your device automatically opens the “Choose what to do with memory cards” window. Follow the on-screen prompts and open the documents and images.
- On the Other hand, you can normally browse through the file explorer and access the preferred files and images.
HP DeskJet 1055 Built in Printer Driver Installation - Troubleshooting Instructions
- To resolve the USB connection issue, restart the computer and the printer device and resolve the connection related issue.
- After that, reconnect the USB cable to the different port and fix the issue. If the issue is still not resolved, use different USB cable and rectify the USB cable connection issue.
- Instead of using USB hub or docking station, connect the USB cable directly to the computer and fix the USB connection.
- Finally, if the problem is still not resolved disconnect the unused USB cables as the printer device might fail to detect the preferred USB device.