Search Your Models Here
123 HP OfficeJet 6000 ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is a web service based on cloud and provide by HP for free. You can use HP officejet 6000 setup web enabled service to print easily from your Android, Smart phones or Tablets and an added advantage is that you can print from anywhere with the help of an active internet connection.
You just need to email the document or photo you need to print directly to 123 HP officejet 6000 eprint setup enabled printer. The HP printer will do the rest. The files sent as an attachment will be printed without any physical help. Get to know about the HP ePrint and its services by reading the information.
Steps to follow HP OfficeJet 6000 ePrint Setup
- Gear up with some of the important requirements that will be useful when setting up ePrint service on your HP OfficeJet 6000 printer.
- Detach the USB cable to hook up your HP OfficeJet 6000 printer to the computer or to any mobile device.
- Switch on the HP OfficeJet 6000 printers and enable the ePrint service by pressing the ePrint icon. You can also go to Web Services Setup, Network Setup or Wireless Settings to enable the HP ePrint service.
- HP officejet 6000 network setup canb be done by connecting to either a wired or wireless network. An active internet access should be there.
- If you have connected on a wireless network, turn on the wireless feature in your printer. If you have connected to wired network, check whether the light blinks on the Ethernet port of your HP OfficeJet 6000 printer.
- Whether it is wireless or wired network, you need connect the printer on the same network as of your computer.
Turn on web services
Switch on the Web services by using the HP OfficeJet 6000 printer display. If the computer flickers a message to update the firmware, click Update to update the HP OfficeJet 6000 driver.
Then click HP ePrint button on the printer’s control panel. See the Web Services Summary screen to check the connectivity or connected status.
- If the Web Services is turned on, get the information page by clicking Print Info and then continue to the next step.
Retrieving the printer's email address
- Print the instructions page after starting the web services to obtain information about printer such as printer’s email address, printer claim code, web services info.
- It may take some time to print the information page. Just hang on for 5-10 minutes.
- After printing out the information page, find the printer’s email address and continue to the next step.
- If you did not find the printer’s email address, consider the printer claim code as your printer’s email address.