Search Your Models Here
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 Printer Basic Driver Download
HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 printers are multifunctional printers that are deliberate for small workplaces. The charge may be higher but it has more specification like duplex printing, scanning, faxing, copying and Wi-Fi network connection.
The printing speed is higher and it is worth its cost. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 printer is always the most stipulated printer as it endows with multiple functions at a reasonable price.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 Printer Driver Installation
- Some of the operating systems that are compatible with HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 printers are Linux, Mac OS X and Windows. Linux, Mac OS X and Windows are the operating systems that are compatible with HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 printers. Find the driver that is best suited for your computer by visiting support.hp.com or 123.hp.com.
- Type in your printer model and you will be directed to printer model page where it provides various driver download that is suitable for your operating system
- There are many reasons why basic driver is preferred rather than full feature software solutions. In full feature software, there will be unnecessary stuffs that are not needed while using the printer but somehow installed on your computer for the sake of downloading the full feature software solution. The memory consumed by the full feature solution is less compared to the full feature solution.
- Turn on your HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 printer as the first and foremost step. Make sure you have turned on your computer. Otherwise toggle the power button to switch on your printer and computer.
- The next step is to connect your HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 printer and the computer on the same wireless network.
- Detach the USB cable from your computer and do not connect it until or unless you are prompted to do so.
- You download and install the printer driver. To download the HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 printer driver, visit support.hp.com or 123.hp.com.
- Enter your model number and click Download. Choose the correct driver and also check for the correct operating system. Now get going with the software installation.
- The .exe file be in your browser’s footer or in the downloads folder. Search for it and run the file.
- The installation wizard will start up automatically. Follow the instructions that are exhibited on the screen to setup the basic driver of HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 printer and finish the installation process.
- Connect the USB cable if you are instructed to do so. You need to manually give inputs in the installation wizard according to you. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 Printer download will be successfully completed.