Search Your Models Here
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8752 printer offline error
Printer offline error is one of the issues with the HP OfficeJet Pro 8752 printers. This is a common issue and has common troubleshooting ways to get rid of the printer offline error.
The printer is said to be in an offline state if you can’t connect to the printer. There are many criteria in which the printer goes to offline state. Some of them are due to network conditions.
The network error even though not expected but still it is unmanageable. You need the printer to be online when you initiate the printing process. Follow the steps given below to resolve the issues in your HP OfficeJet Pro 8752 printers. If you are unable to connect to the printer, it indicates the offline status. The printer may go offline due to some network conditions although it is not expected. The printer will not print if it is offline. To resolve this issue follow the below give steps,
Check your connectivity with HP Print and Scan doctor
- If you are using Windows 8 or 10, turn on the printer, connect the USB cable and turn on the wireless light on the printer control panel. Turn on the connectivity to press the wireless button.
- Download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor from the computer you are trying to print. Double- Click the HP Scan Doctor on the windows Desktop. Click Start and select your printer and click
- If a screen displays with Selected product is not connected, click your connection type, and then act in response to the information provided. Wait for the screen updates after clicking the Fix printing.
- Review the information and click the Test Print. Close the Print and Scan doctor window if the test page prints otherwise click No print → continue → Restart Computer to install updates. If your printer is still offline, continue to the next step
Checking the default HP OfficeJet Pro 8752 printer settings
- Check whether the default print driver is changed or not. Make sure to proceed the installation without any issues.
- Turn on the printer and computer. Click Devices and Printer in the Window control panel by searching for Devices in Windows operating system.
- If your HP OfficeJet Pro 8752 printer is not the default printer, click the color icon and click Set as Default Printer to proceed to the next step. You need to do the same if one color and one grey icon displays for our printer
- Pick the See What’s Printing by right-clicking on the default printer. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8752 printer queue window unwraps. Click Printer. Continue to the next step if your printer does not go online.
Checking the status of connection
- Restore the connection by resetting the HP OfficeJet Pro 8752 printer and check the printer status. Initiate the troubleshooting if you see the printer starting to print the jobs from the printer.
- Check whether you printer is online or offline. If online, the printer will be in the idle after its startup routing and move on to the next step. Continue the steps if the computer still shows the printer as offline.
- Detach the power cord and connect it again. Confirm that the printer and computer are connected either directly or indirectly.
- In a wireless network connection, open the Wireless network or Settings menu to check that the signal is turned on in the printer. The light nearer to the wireless icon is steady.
- In a wired network connection, check whether the cable is connected to the printer Ethernet port and green light is steady while the orange light is blinking.
- If you can print, the printer is online. Otherwise move on to the next step
Port status check
- In Windows, click Devices and Devices after searching for devices in Windows. You will notice the Devices and printers window opens.
- Select Printer Properties after right-clicking on the name of your printer
- Click the Ports tab and search for your printer in the Printers Ensure that the port name includes USB or DOT4 if you are using a USB connection amidst the computer and the printer.
- Check that the port name comprises of WSD, network, and standard TCP/IP port if your printer uses a network connection.
Printer Firmware Update
- You need to update the HP OfficeJet Pro 8752 printer firmware regularly to resolve the issues time to time. If you still have these kinds of doubts kindly call us to get expert support.