Search Your Models Here
123 HP Envy 4507 Printer Setup 123.hp.com/setup4507
HP Envy 4507 is an All-in-One printer device with compact design. This pocket-friendly device Supports all the latest features. On the Other hand, HP Envy 4507 has 50mm LCD display, button controls for wireless setup and basic controls. With the swing-out support, you can use the front panel as both feed and output tray. Meanwhile, this 123.hp.com/envy4507 printer device supports A4 size sheets and photo paper of 15 x 10 cm size. This Wireless enabled device makes the printing process easy with the ePrint and AirPrint. It is a recommended device if you have minimum printing process. To summarize, this printer device supports various connection options and better choice for home users. Get more information from 123.hp.com/setup 4507.
HP Envy 4507 -Unwrapping Process
- First, open the printer package and you can find the basic accessories like power cord, USB cable and ink cartridges.
- Pull out the carboard piece, get support from the HP for the recycling process. Use the plastic handle and take out the device from the package.
- Meanwhile, You can find a set of reference materials and software installation CD on the top of the printer device. For more information visit hp.com/setup 4507.
- Take off the Styrofoam end Caps and get the printer device from the plastic bag. Following that, remove the tape and other plastic materials.
- Lift the scanner lid,remove the plastic cover and the Styrofoam sheet. Slide out the input tray and take out the tape and the packing materials.
- Then, use the paper width guide to align your paper. Slide in the input tray following the setup process.
- Lift the printer’s top cover and take off the carboard and other wrapping materials. Finally, close the printer’s top cover and start the setup process.
HP Envy 4507 - Setup Procedure 123.hp.com/setup 4507
Use the hardware accessories provided by the HP. To begin with, connect one end of the power cord to the printer device and the other end to the power outlet.
- HP recommends you to use the wall outlet to avoid the power issues. Turn ON your 123.hp.com/envy4507 printer device using the power button.
- After a while, the device asks you to set the basic preferences like time zone, Date and Preferred Language.
- Use the button control to set your basic preferences and Tap OK to confirm the settings. Following that, the device asks you to install the ink cartridges.
- Next, open the ink access door and insert the ink cartridges in their allotted slot. After installing the cartridges close the ink access door.
- In a moment, the device displays that you have installed genuine ink cartridges. Tap OK and the device prompts you to feed paper.
- Pull out the input tray and load a stack of paper. Make sure that you have properly aligned the paper. Get regular update from hp.com/setup 4507.
- Eventually, the device prints out an aligned page. Lift the scanner lid and place the aligned page on the scanner bed.
- This Printing and Scanning process helps you to evaluate the printer’s quality. At last, the panel displays “Alignment Successful" and press OK to continue.
- If the process is not successful get support from the manufacturer and solve the issue.
Printer Driver-Setup and Installation Process
To use your printer device, you have to install the printer driver on your computer. The printer driver plays an important role, it helps you to send the printing request from your device. If you have misplaced or lost the software installation CD, you can download the setup.exe from the 123.hp.com/setup 4507 Official Website.
Printer and Computer Connection
- First, establish the printer and computer connection. HP Envy 4507 supports USB and wireless connection.
- For USB connection, connect one end of the USB cable to the printer and the other end to your device.
- To establish wireless connection, Press the wireless button and tap the settings icon. From the list, choose the setup wizard and tap OK.
- In a moment, the device starts to search for wireless network within the range. Choose preferred Wireless network and enter the wireless credentials.
- Finally, the device authenticates and establish the wireless connection.
Installing Driver Software
- Use the Software installation CD that came with the printer package. If you have lost or misplaced the CD, download the printer driver from the hp.com/setup 4507 Official Site.
- First, insert the CD in the drive and run the setup.exe file. Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the driver installation process.
- Finally, print a sample page to check the driver’s functionality.
Test your HP Printer Device
- To start with, open the control panel and choose the Devices and Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- Locate your printer device in the list, right-click and select properties. After that, click print test page button on the printer’s properties window.
- After a moment, your printer device prints a test page. If the printer prints a test page without any interruption then you have properly installed the printer driver.
- If the device fails to process the request get support from the HP.
HP ePrint : 123.hp.com/setup 4507 Print without printer Driver
ePrint is a secure cloud-based service that let you to send the printing request directly to the printer device. This process requires an active internet connection. Visit 123.hp.com/setup 4507 and make process easy.
Printer’s email Address
Android and Apple Devices
Use the following instructions to find the printer’s email address from your Android device.
- First, make sure that your printer is connected to the same wireless network as your device. Download and Install HP Smart App on your android device with hp.com/setup 4507 support.
- From the home screen, tap printer icon or the plus sign. Tap Advanced Settings and then Tap Web services.
- Turn ON the web services and tap Print Info. You can the 123.hp.com/envy4507 printer’s email address on the top of the Print Info page.
- If the page does not have the required information. Wait for a while, try printing the info page again
- First, open your preferred web browser and enter the IP address in the address bar and hit the Enter button.
- After that, your internet browser displays the web security certificate. On the EWS page you can find the information about the printer’s wireless connection.
- Following that, choose the Web services tab on the EWS webpage and Turn ON the web services with the Enable Option.
- On the Other Hand, if the Web Services is not visible then it means that your printer does not support HP ePrint.
- Finally, to get your 123.hp.com/envy4507 printer’s email address. Click Print Info Page under the Web Services Settings. Visit 123.hp.com/setup 4507 and get more details.
Print Using HP ePrint
HP ePrint enables the user to directly send the printing request to the device. It makes the whole printing process simple. Meanwhile, you don’t have to install any Printer Driver for this printing purpose.
- To start with, Sign in to your email account and Enter the printer’s email address in the TO field. Don’t Leave the Subject field as empty.
- Then, attach the document or image that you to print and hit Send. Likewise, you can also print an email message with the forward option.
- In the same way, to print a web page you have to save it as document and link it as normal attachment.
- For more information visit hp.com/setup 4507.
Troubleshooting Instructions - Printer is Offline
If the device fails to complete the printing process, check your printer’s status. Use the following instructions to resolve the 123.hp.com/envy4507 offline issue.
HP Print and Scan Doctor is supported only in Windows 10 and Windows 8. HP developed this software to resolve “Printer is Offline” issue.
- First, download HP Print and Scan Doctor setup file from the hp.com/setup 4507 official website. Then, run the setup.exe on your device.
- Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor Software on your device and click Start. Now, choose your printer device from the list.
- On the Other Hand, If the printer device isn’t listed, use the retry option and connect with your device.
- Also, set your printer as a default device and turn ON printer updates.
Reset your Printer Environment
- Rebooting the printer environment might resolve the offline issue. Use the following instructions to fix the problem
- At First, Turn OFF your printer device and let it rest for 10 seconds. Unplug the power cord and other cable connections.
- After a While, reconnect the power cord and turn ON your device using the power button. Reset your wireless router if you are using the wireless connection.
- Finally, try to print and if the issue isn’t resolved proceed to the next step. Visit 123.hp.com/setup 4507 and get more information.
Default Printer Device
Check with your default printer driver, it might have changed after installing another printer driver. Set the original printer driver as the default printer driver and check with the printer’s status.
- Search for Devices in the windows search, choose Devices and Printers from the list.
- Locate the Printer Device that is not grayed out and set it as Default Printer. Finally, try to print if the issue is still not resolved continue the troubleshooting process.