Search Your Models Here
123 HP Envy 5649 Printer Setup 123.hp.com/envy5649
HP Envy 5649- A budget-friendly All-in-One printer device that has automated input trays with attractive design. 123.hp.com/envy5649 Printer Device has separate ink cartridges that helps to achieve better printing quality. With the fold-up support, you can use the front panel as feed tray as well as output tray. Establish the USB connection with the USB socket. In addition to that, it also supports wireless connection and duplex printing. Wireless Printing enables to print directly from your android and iOS devices. Furthermore, the input tray can take up to 100 sheets and the output tray can hold 30 sheets. It excels in the color printing area where it delivers accurate color output. Get more support from 123.hp.com/setup 5649.To sum up, HP Envy 5649 is a cheap printer device that offers various connection options with better quality output.
HP Envy 5649 - UnPacking Process
- First, open the 123.hp.com/envy5649 printer package and get the basic setup accessories like power cord, ink cartridges and USB cable.
- Set aside those packing materials and recycle those wrapping materials with the manufacturer's support.
- At last, use the plastic cover's handle and pull out the device from the package. You can find reference materials on the top of the printer device.
- Remove the Styrofoam end caps and take out the printer device from the plastic cover. The Get Started guide walks you through the basic setup process.
- Now, remove the tape and other packing materials around the printer device. Slide out the input tray and take out the tape and other packing materials.
- Open the top cover and take out the carboard pieces and other packing materials. Close the top cover and start the printer setup process.
HP Envy 5649 - Printer Setup
- To start with, use the power cord and establish the power connection. Connect one end of the power cord to the 123.hp.com/envy5649 printer device and the other end to the power source.
- HP recommends you to use the wall outlet to avoid the power issue. Now, use the power button and Turn ON your printer device.
- During the initialization process, the device might make some noise. You can set the basic preferences like the Time & Date, Country/ Region and Language with basic controls.
- At the end, click OK to confirm the settings. After this, the device prompts you to install the ink cartridges.
- Open the ink access door and place the Genuine HP ink cartridges in their allotted slots. Eventually, your device automatically recognizes that you have installed ink cartridges and displays “genuine HP ink cartridges are installed”.
- Press OK and continue the setup process. Pull out the input tray and place a stack of sheets and slide it in.
- Use the paper width guide and align the sheets. After this, your 123.hp.com/envy5649 printer device automatically prints out an aligned page.
- Open the scanner lid and place the aligned page on the scanner bed. This printing and scanning process help you to calibrate your printer device.
Installing Built-in HP Printer Driver
Printer Driver serves as a communication tool between your 123.hp.com/envy5649 printer device and computer. This software is required to process and forward your device’s request to the printer. Get regular driver update from 123.hp.com/setup 5649.
123 HP Printer Driver Update
- Enter Change Device Installation in the Windows Search, choose Change Device Installation Settings from the results.
- In the Device Installation Settings Window, select Yes, do this automatically (recommended) . Then, click Save changes to confirm the settings.
Printer - Computer Connection
- For USB Connection, Turn ON your 123.hp.com/envy5649 printer and computer device. Connect your USB cable to the printer device and to the computer.
- After this, your printer automatically displays “Found a new Hardware” notification. Use the on-screen instructions and complete the printer driver installation.
- For wireless connection, press and hold the wireless button on the printer’s control panel.
- Instantly, press and release the WPS button on your wireless router and establish the wireless network connection.
- For wired connection, you need a network with Ethernet ports. It is recommended to use the Ethernet cable instead of Telephone Cable.
- Now, Turn ON your printer device and Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the printer device and the other end to the router’s port.
Printer Driver Installation - Printer Wizard
- First, search for Devices in the windows search and choose Devices and Printers from the results.
- Then, Click Add a printer and then select Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer. Choose your 123.hp.com/envy5649 printer device from the Select a Printer window.
- If the device isn’t listed, click the back arrow and use the What type of printer do you want to install and continue the process.
- Choose add a local printer, select use an existing port and click next. After that, choose HP in the manufacturer pane and then choose your 123.hp.com/envy5649 printer device from the list.
- If the device isn’t listed, use “The printer I want isn’t listed” option and add it using the TCP/IP address. Use the network configuration page and get your printer’s IP address.
- After that, wait for printer and computer connection and click next to install the printer driver.
123 HP Printer Wireless Setup
To establish the wireless connection, connect your 123.hp.com/envy5649 printer and computer device to the same wireless network. If prompted, choose the wireless as the connection type during the driver installation process.
- For the wireless network, you need network name and password. Get the mentioned information and steady internet connection.
- Unplug USB and other cables from the printer device. Turn ON your 123.hp.com/envy5649 printer and computer device, make sure that it shares same wireless network.
- It is recommended to place the printer closer to the computer device.
Wireless Network Connection
- Press the wireless icon on the printer’s control panel and then press the (-) button next to settings.
- Use the down arrow and then choose the wireless setup wizard and then press OK. Now, the wizard automatically begins to search for wireless networks.
- Choose your wireless network from the list. You can manually attach the network with the “Enter a New Network Name” option.
- If prompted, enter the WEP or WPA key. Press OK after entering the Key information.
Wireless Network Connection
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup 5649 HP official Website, choose your printer model and then click Begin. Following that, your printer device displays a list of software.
- Now, Choose the preferred printer driver from the list and then click Download. After that, Run the Downloaded setup file.
- Use the On-Screen instructions and complete the printer driver installation.
Troubleshooting Instructions : Printer is Offline-Windows
HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Visit HP Official Website 123.hp.com/setup 5649, download setup.exe and run the setup file in your device. After the setup process, Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor software and click start.
- Now, choose your printer device from the list. If prompted, turn on regular printer updates and use the on-screen instructions to set your device as default printer.
- In the end, try to print and if the issue exists continue the troubleshooting process.
Reset your Print Environment
- Turn OFF your 123.hp.com/envy5649 printer device, unplug the power cord and other cable connections. Wait for 10 seconds and reconnect the power cord and turn ON your printer device.
- Likewise, If you are using wireless connection you should restart your wireless router and resolve the issue.
- After this, try to send a printing request. If the device fails, continue the process.
Check the Default Printer Device
- After installing a printer driver, check with the default printer driver. First, search for devices in the windows search and select Devices and Printers from the result.
- Now, find the 123.hp.com/envy5649 printer device that is active and set it as Default printer device. Try to print. If the printer fails to respond, get the 123.hp.com/setup 5649 manufacturer support.
Printer is Offline - Mac
- First, check with the printer and Mac connection. For USB connection, Turn OFF your printer device and unplug the USB cable.
- Now, Turn ON your 123.hp.com/envy5649 printer device and reconnect the USB cable. Put some pressure to build a strong connection.
- Try to print. If the job gets stuck continue the troubleshooting process.
Reset the Printer’s Environment
- First of all, make sure that the printer device is idle before starting the restart process. Unplug the power cord from the printer device and the wall outlet.
- Let it idle for 60-80 seconds, connect the power cord and turn it ON with the power button.
- If the printer still can’t process the request, proceed with the troubleshooting process.
Delete Multiple Printer Queue
- First, search for Print in the Mac and select Print & Fax from the results. Now, locate your printer device from the list.
- Use the minus (-) button and remove the 123.hp.com/envy5649 printer device that has multiple printing requests. Leave an available and idle printer device and set it as Default printer Device.
- Try to print, if the issue exists continue the fixing process.
Reset the Printing System
- Resetting the whole printing process might solve the offline issue. Yet, it deletes all the devices in the printer’s queue.
- Right - Click in the printer’s blank space and select Reset Printing System. Now, choose Yes in the Reset Confirmation Window
- If prompted, enter the administrator name and password and click OK. Eventually, the 123.hp.com/envy5649 printer device starts the reset process and remove the existing devices from the list.
- Now, add your printer device and try to print. If the issue is still not resolved, get support from the 123.hp.com/setup 5649 manufacturer and solve the issue.