Search Your Models Here
- HP DeskJet 1010 Driver Installation
- HP DeskJet 1010 Ink Cartridges Installation
- HP DeskJet 1010 Built-in Printer Driver
- HP DeskJet 1010 Estimated Ink Levels
- HP DeskJet 1010 Unboxing Process
- HP DeskJet 1010 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP DeskJet 1010 Airprint Setup
- HP DeskJet 1010 ePrint Setup
- Printing and Scanning Process of HP DeskJet 1010
123 HP DeskJet 1010 printer offline error
If the device displays "Offline" Status message or displays "Printer no responding" message during the printing process. Then, your Mac device might fail to communicate with your printer. Here, we gave instructions to resolve the HP DeskJet 1010 Offline issue.
Computer and Device Connection
- After getting the offline message, check with the printer and Mac device connection. For USB connection, Turn OFF your printer device and let it idle for 5 seconds.
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer device. Turn ON your printer device using the power button and the device might start to print after the restarting process.
- After a while, reconnect the USB cable to the printer device and gently put some pressure to secure the connection.
- Try to print, if the issue is still not resolved continue the HP DeskJet 1010 Offline troubleshooting process.
- For Network Connection, restart your printer device and wait until the device gets idle. If the process is not successful, restart the network router and re-establish the network connection.
- First, end all the network activities and unplug the power cord from the network router. After a while, reconnect the power cord to the router and re-establish the connection.
- Restart your computer and wait until it gets idle. After restarting, click Apple icon and then select system and preferences.
- In the System and Preferences window, select printers and Scanners or Print and Fax depending on the OS version.
- Select the HP Printer from the printers list and then click Open Print Queue. If the preferred printer device isn’t listed, get the troubleshooting instructions and establish the network connection.
Reset your printer device
- Sometimes, resetting your printer device might restore the firmware value and helps to re-establish the printer and device connection.
- First, Turn OFF your printer device and put it in idle state. Unplug the power cord and let it rest for 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord and Turn ON your printer device using the power button. Finally, try to print and if the issue is still not resolved continue the HP DeskJet 1010 Offline troubleshooting process.
Multiple Printer Devices
- First, search the Mac for Print and then select Print & Fax or Print & Scan from the list. Then, choose your printer device from the list of available devices.
- If there are multiple printer devices, use the minus (-) button and remove the extra printer devices. Leave a printer device at idle state and set it as Default printer device.
- Finally, try to print and if the issue is still not resolved continue the troubleshooting process.
HP DeskJet 1010 Offline- Update the Print Queue
- To start with, connect your Mac device to the internet and open the printers list. Use the (-) button and delete your printer device.
- Then, use the (+) add button and add your printer device. Click Print Using or use and choose your printer device.
- If the printer device still can’t process the request, continue the troubleshooting process.
Renew the Printing System
- First, right-click in the black space of the printer’s list and then choose Reset Printing system. After that, click reset in the Confirmation window.
- If prompted, enter the administrator user name and password and click OK. Wait for a while, the printing system gets reset.
- Now, add your printer device using the (+) button and try to print. Try to print, if the issue is still not resolved proceed the HP DeskJet 1010 Offline fixing process.
Check the Host Network
- In general, your guest and host networks use additional security techniques that might interfere with the connecting and printing process.
- To avoid those problem, connect your wireless computer directly using the Wi-Fi Direct or HP Wireless Direct.
Connect the Printer to another computer device
- Try Connecting your printer to another Mac using the same type of connection. If the new connection is successful, the printing problem is related to the computer device.
- On the Other hand, if the connection is not successful then you should service your printer device.
HP DeskJet 1010 Offline- Deactivate the IPv6 Network Connection
- Use the Embedded Web Server and Turn OFF IPv6. First, get your printer’s IP address and enter it in the URL field of the web browser.
- Then, under the network or networking tab select the network type as wired as wireless. Choose Enable IPv4 only and then Apply to confirm the changes.