Search Your Models Here
- HP DeskJet 5275 Driver Installation
- HP DeskJet 5275 Ink Cartridges Installation
- HP DeskJet 5275 Built-in Printer Driver
- HP DeskJet 5275 Estimated Ink Levels
- HP DeskJet 5275 Unboxing Process
- HP DeskJet 5275 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP DeskJet 5275 Airprint Setup
- HP DeskJet 5275 ePrint Setup
- Printing and Scanning Process of HP DeskJet 5275
HP DeskJet 5275 Paper Feed Problem
If the printer device fails to process the feed paper, there might be issue with paper rollers, input tray or with the printing software. Use the following instructions and resolve the paper feed issue, get the self-test report and check with the product hardware functionality. If the product prints out a self-test report, you need not to continue the HP DeskJet 5275 Paper Feed troubleshooting process. To get the self-test report, open the HP product software. Double-click the Printer Actions and then choose Maintenance tasks. Under the Device Services tab, click Print Diagnostic Information to get the self-test report.
HP Printer Paper Reset Process
- Use the power button and Turn ON your printer device. Then, unplug the power cord from the printer device.
- Wait for a while, re-establish the power connection with the power cord. Get the self-test report and fix the issue.
- After a while, reconnect the USB cable to the printer device and gently put some pressure to secure the connection.
- If the device successfully prints out the self-test report, print the original document and check the printer’s functionality.
- If the device fails to give the self-test report, continue the troubleshooting process.
HP DeskJet 5275 Paper Feed Problem - Check the Paper Condition
- Paper’s Quality determines the print quality and output, it usually makes huge difference in the printing output.
- Follow the guided instructions and check the paper’s quality and condition. To start with, take out the paper from the paper input tray.
- Then, use the flashlight and check for torn pieces inside the paper tray and rollers. Even the small pieces of paper might result in paper feed issue.
- Try to load wrinkle-free and dust-free paper into the input tray and make sure that you load paper of same size and type.
- The recommended paper range is from 10 to 25, tap the stack of paper on the flat surface and align them properly.
- Use the Paper-width guide and complete the paper alignment process. Finally, use the self-test report to determine the printer’s functionality.
- If the device successfully prints out the self-test report, print other documents and check the printer’s functionality to resolve the HP DeskJet 5275 Paper Feed Problem.
- If the device fails to print out the self-test report, you should continue the troubleshooting process.
Paper Pick rollers
- First, use the power button and Turn OFF your printer device. Then, disconnect the power cord from the printer device.
- Lift the paper input tray, use the flashlight and check the gray paper pick rollers. Damp the cotton swab into the bottled or distilled water, squeeze out the excess water by applying gentle pressure.
- Press the cotton swab against the rollers and put some pressure to remove the dust or dirt. Let it dry for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then, reconnect the power cord to the printer device and turn ON your HP product with the power button.
- Finally, get the self-test report page and check the printer’s functionality and quality and fix HP DeskJet 5275 Paper Feed Problem.
Check the Paper Settings
- The Device might fail process the paper if there is a paper size and type mismatch. First, open the document that you are trying to print.
- Then, click print under the file menu. Set the printer related properties under the printer properties dialog box.
- Select the paper-size and paper-type under the paper/Quality tab. Finally, Click OK to apply the settings and then click print to start the printing process.
- If the device completes the process without interruption, you need not to continue the troubleshooting process.
- In the Contrast, If the device gives regular print on plain white paper but fails special type paper. Then, HP DeskJet 5275 Paper feed issue is related to the paper that you are using.
Guidelines to HP DeskJet 5275 Paper feed issues
- Avoid Overloading, load 10 sheets into the input tray and don’t flood the input tray. Then, load the paper properly, put a gentle pressure and push the paper into the input tray.
- HP recommends you to use the paper of same type and place the unused paper in a clean and dry space.
- Don’t reload the input tray before getting the "Out of Paper" message. Don’t push the paper-width guide and paper tray should be completely inserted into the product.
- Then, make sure that you have placed the print side up in the input tray. Finally, check with the paper settings and make sure that the paper-feed rollers are clean.