Search Your Models Here
123.hp.com/envy6255 - HP Envy 6255 Printer Setup
Hp Envy 6255 is a simple easy-to-use printer device that supports wireless networking and duplex printing. With HP ePrint, you can simplify the printing process without installing the printer driver. In other words, user can directly send the printing request to the printer’s email address. HP designed this device with automated trays and glass tops, this compact and All-in-One printer device can fit into any space. Next, using the swing-out and fold-up support you can use the front panel as both feed and output tray. The Control Panel has 50mm monochrome screen and few button controls, it delivers high quality print and color graphics with better saturation. Visit 123.hp.com/setup 6255 and get more information about its feature and functionalities. To summarize, HP Envy 6255 is an entry level All-in-One Printer device that supports various connection types.
HP Envy 6255 - Unpacking
- First, open the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer package and take out the basic accessories like ink cartridges and power cord.
- Set aside those packing materials, recycle the packing materials with the hp.com/setup 6255 manufacturer’s support. Then, use the plastic handle and pull out the printer device from the package.
- Remove the Styrofoam end caps and take out the device from the plastic cover. You can find set of reference materials and driver installation CD on the top of the printer device.
- Start-Here Guide helps with the basic printer setup process. Additionally, you can find the software installation CD that simplifies the driver installation process.
- Slide out the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer device from the plastic cover, peel off the tape and other packing materials around the printer device.
- Lift the scanner lid, take off the plastic cover and the Styrofoam sheet under the scanner lid. Gently peel off the plastic cover from the display panel.
- After that, slide out the input tray and remove the plastic tape. Use the paper width guide to align the paper.
- Lift the printer’s top cover, take out the orange plastic piece and other packing materials.
123 HP Envy 6255 Setup
- To start with, use the power cord and establish the power connection. Connect one end of the power cord to the printer device and the other end to the power source.
- Use the wall outlet to avoid connectivity and other issues. Turn ON your printer device with the power button.
- During the initialization you can set the basic preferences like time zone, country/region and language. Click OK to confirm the basic preference settings.
- Now, the device prompts you to install the ink cartridges. Lift the top cover and install the ink cartridges in their allotted slots.
- Avoid touching ink nozzles and electrical contacts. Immediately, the device detects that you have installed ink cartridges and displays “Thank you for Installing Genuine Ink Cartridges” message. Get information about other printer models from hp.com/setup 6255.
- Subsequently, the device asks you to load plain paper into the input tray. Pull out the input tray and place a stack of unused paper.
- Use the paper width guide to align the paper. Your Device prints out an aligned paper, place this aligned page on the scanner bed.
- After the scanning process, the panel displays “Alignment Successful” message press OK and finish the printer setup process.
Printer Driver Installation- Using CD
- First, install the software installation CD in the drive. Your 123.hp.com/envy6255 device automatically detects the installed CD and run setup.exe file.
- Choose Yes in the User Account Control Window. The Installation process takes 3 steps prepare, connect and activate.
- First, the prepare step involves basic printer setup process and the connect step lists software that are being installed.
- Use the customize software selection and choose the preferred software. Select the “ I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings” check box and click next.
- Now, the installer asks you to choose the connection type, printer’s postal code and its primary usage.
- Finally, the activate step lets you to register your printer device and this process requires an active internet connection. For regular driver update visit 123.hp.com/setup 6255.
HP Envy 6255 - Wireless Setup
For HP Wireless Setup, connect your 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer device to the wireless network and install the printer driver on your computer and choose wireless as the connection type.
Installation Requirements-123.hp.com/setup 6255
- For wireless setup, you need network name, WEP passphrase and computer that share same wireless network with the printer device.
- First, make sure that the device is connected to the same wireless network as your computer. Place the router closer to the device.
- Unplug the USB and Ethernet cables from your printer device. 123.hp.com/setup 6255 to get more information about the installation needs.
Wireless Network Connection
- To start with, press the wireless icon on the printer’s control panel and then press the (-) button next to settings. Visit 123.hp.com/setup 6255 and get directions for the connection establishment.
- Use the down arrow and choose the wireless setup wizard from the settings menu. Now, the wireless setup wizard scans and displays list of wireless networks within the range.
- Choose the preferred network from the list and press OK. If the network isn’t listed, use the “Enter new network name “option and manually add your printer device.
- Enter your network name using the On-screen keyboard and press OK. If prompted, enter the WEP and press OK to complete the process.
- Visit HP official website 123.hp.com/setup 6255, enter the printer’s model number and click Begin. The site displays you list of printer driver depending on your request.
- Choose the preferred printer driver from the list and click Download. Run the downloaded file, use the on-screen instructions and complete the printer driver installation.
- Finally, visit 123.hp.com/setup 6255 HP official website to complete the printer’s activation and registration.
HP ePrint Setup
HP ePrint simplifies the printing process, it let you to send the printing request directly to the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer device. With enabled web services, users can transmit the document or attachment to printer’s email address. Use the following instructions and complete the ePrint Setup.
Printer's email address-123.hp.com/setup 6255
- First, make sure that you have connected the printer to the same wireless network as your android device.
- Then, Install HP smart app on your android device. Press the + icon on the home screen and then tap advanced settings.
- Enable the Web services and then tap Print Info Page. You can find the printer’s email address on the info page.
- If it doesn’t carry the needed information, wait for few hours and try to print again.
Printing from your android device
- First, open the document or image that you want to print. Tap Action and then choose the share icon.
- Use the email option and compose new email message. Then, enter the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer’s email address on the TO field and enter some relatable title in the subject field.
- Likewise, you can print the email message with the forward option. On the Other hand, you can easily copy the webpage’s content and save it as separate document.
HP Envy 6255 - 123.hp.com/setup 6255 Troubleshooting Instructions
Printer is Offline (Windows)
If the device is at offline status, it won’t be able to process the printing request. Use the following instructions and solve the offline issue.
HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Download and run HP Print and Scan setup. Exe file in your device. After installing the software, click start and choose your printer device.
- Turn ON regular driver updates. If prompted, set your printer as default device. Finally, try to print and if the issue exists continue the troubleshooting process.
Renew the Print Environment
- First, Turn OFF your printer and computer device that you are using. Then, Unplug the power cord from the printer device.
- After a while, reconnect the power cord to the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer device and turn it ON. If you are using wireless connection, restart the router and resolve the connection issue.
- Try printing, if the issue is still not resolved then get the 123.hp.com/setup 6255 manufacturer’s support and settle the offline problem.
Printer is Offline (Mac)
Printer and Device Connectivity
- Restart your printer device and wait until it gets idle. Then, restart your router and the computer device. Solve the Connectivity related issues with 123.hp.com/setup 6255 support.
- After that, click the apple icon and then choose system preferences. Click printers and scanners and open the printer’s list.
- Choose the Printer device from the list and then click open print queue. If your printer device is not listed, get troubleshooting instructions and connect your printer to the network.
- After connecting the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer device, try to print and if the issue is not resolved continue the troubleshooting process.
Manage the Printer Queue
- Try to Create a new printer session. Delete the existing printer queue and initiate a new printer queue.
- First, your Mac should have steady internet connection. Use the minus button and delete the printer device from the queue.
- After that, use the plus sign (+) and add the printer device to the queue. Then, click print using or use and choose the printer’s name.
- Try to print again, if the issue is still not resolved proceed the troubleshooting process.
Reset the Printing Process
- Right-click in the blank space of the printer’s list window. Choose Reset Printing system and click Reset in the confirmation window.
- After that, enter the Administrator’s user name and password and click OK. Wait for a while, the system reset the whole printing process and remove the existing devices.
- Then, add a printer device using the (+) button and try to print again. If the issue is not resolved get support from the 123.hp.com/setup 6255 manufacturer.