Search Your Models Here
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 - 123.hp.com/ojpro6968
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 is an all-in-one mid-range printer device that aims to serve the small and home-office users. With the Automatic Document feeder, you can comfortably handle the two-sided documents. HP designed this printer device with 63mm touchscreen LCD display and some buttons for basic controls. Then, you can simplify the data transmission with the USB socket. 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 can hold upto 225 sheets and it supports various connection option like USB, wired and wireless. HP Instant Ink service lets you to prepay for certain number of pages and it takes duplex page as two pages of ink. Visit 123.hp.com/setup 6968, get more information about the subscription process. It delivers high-quality color printing with better saturation and comparatively at better speed. To summarize, HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 is an All-in-One, general-purpose printer device that supports variety of connection option and wide range of internet-based applications like ePrint, Airprint and google cloud print.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968- UnPacking Process
- First, open the printer package and you can find the basic setup accessories like ink cartridges, software installation CD and power cord. Get driver installation instructions from 123.hp.com/setup 6968.
- Then, you can find other set of reference materials like start here guide and setup poster that helps with the printer setup process.
- Use the given HP Instant Ink card and subscribe for the ink service that let you to prepay for certain number of pages.
- Set aside those packing materials and continue the setup process. Additionally, get the 123.hp.com/setup 6968 manufacturer’s support and recycle those packing materials.
- After that, pull out the printer device from the package and gently remove the Styrofoam end caps from the printer device.
- Slide out the printer device from the package, remove the tape and other packing materials around the printer device.
- Open the paper input tray and remove the tape materials and other packing materials. Use the paper width guide for the paper alignment.
- After that, elevate the scanner lid and take out the Styrofoam sheet from the scanner bed.
123.hp.com/setup 6968 Setup Process
- To start with, use the power cord and set up the power connection. Link one end of the power cord to the printer device and the other end to the power source.
- HP recommends you to use the wall outlet for steady and uninterrupted power flow. After that, Turn ON your 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer device using the power button.
- During the initialization process, you can set the basic preferences like language, country and time zone and tap Confirm to save the basic settings.
- Next, the printer device asks you to install the ink cartridges. Open the ink access door and install the ink cartridges in the allotted slots.
- Immediately, the device identifies the ink cartridges and display “Thank you for installing genuine ink cartridges” message.
- After that, your device asks you to load A4 sheets in the input tray. Slide out the input and load a stack of A4 sheets in the input tray.
- Use the paper width guide to simplify the paper alignment process. The device displays the paper size and type, tap done and confirm the paper information.
- After the loading process, the device prints out an alignment page. Slide out the output tray to get the alignment print out. Click 123.hp.com/setup 6968 to know more about the ink cartridge’s process.
- Lift the scanner lid and place the aligned print out on the scanner bed. Printing and scanning process help you to calibrate the printer device.
- After the scanning process, your device displays “Alignment Successful” or “Alignment Failed” message.
- If it displays “Alignment Failed” message, get the 123.hp.com/setup 6968 manufacturer’s support and resolve the issue.
- Following this, install the printer driver software in your printer device to send the printing request.
Printer Driver Installation using CD
- Slide out the CD-drive and insert the software installation CD. In general, your device automatically recognizes the CD and start the driver installation process.
- Conversely, you can start the process manually by browsing the computer device. Run the setup.exe file to start the driver installation process.
- First, the prepare step involves the basic setup process and then connect process displays a list of software that are being used.
- Use the customize software selection option and choose the preferred software from the available software.
- It let you to choose the connection option, use the connect later option if you are not sure about the connection type.
- Then, select the "I have reviewed installation agreements and settings" check box to proceed with the process.
- Finally, the activate step lets you to register the printer device with the 123.hp.com/setup 6968 HP.
ePrint Setup- 123.hp.com/setup 6968
HP ePrint is a free cloud-based service that lets you to send the documents and photos directly to the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer device. Here, we gave information about the requirements and the working process.
Printer’s email address
- First, Turn ON the web services and get your printer’s email address. Make sure that you have properly installed the ink cartridges.
- First, tap HP ePrint icon on the printer’s control panel and then use the setup option to turn ON the web services.
- After enabling the web services, tap print or print info to get the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer’s email address. If you can’t find the printer’s email address then you should wait for a while and then try to print again.
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup 6968 to find more about the ePrint setup process.
WPS Push Button Method
- First, compose a new email and enter the printer’s email address in the TO field. Enter some related content on the Subject field.
- After entering the needed information, attach the document or photo that you want to print and then click send.
- Similarly, you can easily print an email with the forward option. Enter the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer’s email address and hit send.
- On the other hand, you can print the webpage by saving it as new blank document and affixing it as attachment.
AirPrint Setup- 123.hp.com/setup 6968
AirPrint is a mobile printing solution that lets you to print without installing printer driver software. To utilize this software, you need an apple device and a printer device that supports Airprint feature. Similarly, make sure that the printer and your apple device shares the same wireless network. In general, the apple devices that of iOS v4.2 and HP printers that got released after 2010 supports the airprint feature.
- At first, make sure that your printer and the Mac device shares the same WiFi network. Then, open the document or image that you want to print.
- Use the Command + P shortcut or the print option under the file menu to send the printing request.
- Locate and choose the printer device from the dropdown menu. If your device isn’t listed, use the Add printer option and manually add the printer device.
- During that, make sure that you have selected the Airprint under the “ Use” dropdown menu. Finally, click Add to add your new AirPrint Printer.
Fixing AirPrint Issue
If you happen to encounter network connection or requirement issue during the AirPrint Setup, use these instructions and fix the problem.
- First, make sure that you are using the latest version of macOS on your device. Then, check for firmware update, make sure that you are using the latest software and firmware.
- With the printer’s user guide you can easily complete the printer firmware update process. HP recommends you to use network connection instead of USB.
- Finally, make sure that the printer and your Mac device share the same network.
123.hp.com/setup 6968- Wireless Setup
Your computer and printer device should share an uninterrupted network connection to get unproblematic printing output. Here, we gave information about the Requirements and Setup.
- For the wireless network setup, you require wireless network name (SSID) , security passphrase (WEP key), a computer that share same wireless network as your printer device.
- Then, you need an active internet connection, 123.hp.com/ojpro6968printer device that supports wireless connection and a USB cable.
HP Printer Installation Setup
- First, Turn ON your printer and the computer device. Then, make sure that the printer is connected to the same wireless network as your printer device.
- To change the USB to wireless connection, search for HP in the windows search and open the HP Printer Assistant Software. Get more support from 123.hp.com/setup 6968.
- Then, click Printer Setup and Software selection under the utility’s menu. Click Convert a USB connected printer to wireless and use the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Wireless Network Connection
- With Wireless Setup wizard you can easily establish the wireless network connection. First, touch wireless icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Select Wireless Setup wizard under the wireless settings, it scans and displays you list of available wireless networks.
- Choose the preferred wireless network from the list of available networks and use the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless network connection.
HP Printer Driver Installation
- Turn ON your printer device and unplug the USB cable from the printer device. If prompted, connect the USB cable. For regular driver update visit 123.hp.com/setup 6968.
- Visit the 123.hp.com/setup 6968 HP Official website, select Let’s Identify your product to get started and enter the printer’s model number.
- It displays you a list of printer driver software with the default operating system version. Use the Change option and select the preferred version.
- Under the Driver tab, click download to get complete driver software and click Basic drivers for more option.