Search Your Models Here
HP OfficeJet Pro 8733 - 123.hp.com/ojpro8733
HP OfficeJet Pro 8733 is an All-in-One Printer Device at pocket-friendly budget. This small and compact device supports many features that aimed to serve office users. Additionally, it has 4 separate ink cartridges that targets to deliver print output with maximum resolution. 123.hp.com/ojpro8733 takes up to 225 sheets in the input tray and hold 60-sheets in the output tray. Then, Automatic Document Feeder helps to print and Scan Multi-Page Document. It is a user-friendly device that can be easily handled from the front panel or through the supportive apps. Furthermore, it can also print from or to the USB memory key and delivers full set of mobile printing feature. To summarize, HP OfficeJet Pro 8733 is a handy printer device that offers many features with various connectivity options.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8733 – Unboxing Process
- To start with, open the 123.hp.com/ojpro8733 printer package and take out the setup accessories and other reference materials. Get 123.hp.com/setup 8733 Manufacturer’s support and recycle the wrapping materials.
- Now, take out the printer device from the package and set aside the packing materials and recycle it with the HP support.
- After that, pull out the printer device from the package and remove the Styrofoam end caps. Slide out the printer device from the plastic cover.
- Peel off the tape and other packing materials around the printer device. Slide out the input tray and take out the packing materials.
- Finally, lift the scanner lid and take off the Styrofoam sheet. Use the following Instructions for the 123.hp.com/ojpro8733 Setup Process.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8733 – 123.hp.com/setup 8733 Setup Process
- First, use the power cord and establish the power connection. Turn ON your printer device with the power button.
- Set the basic preferences like country/region, language and Time and Date during the initialization process.
- Click OK to confirm the basic settings. After this, the device asks you to install the ink cartridges. Open the ink access door and place the cartridge in their allotted slots.
- Now, the panel displays "Thank you for Installing Genuine Ink Cartridges" message and asks you to load A4 sheets.
- Pull out the input tray, load a stack of paper in the tray and align it with the paper width guide. Instantly, the 123.hp.com/ojpro8733 device prints out an aligned page.
- Lift the scanner lid and place the aligned page on the scanner bed. You can easily place it with the marked guidance.
- Finally, the panel displays "Alignment Successful" message.
Printer Driver Installation
- To Begin with, type devices in the windows search and then choose Printers and Drivers from the result.
- Use Add a Printer Option to locate your printer device. The Result page displays a list of printer devices within the range.
- If the 123.hp.com/ojpro8733 device isn't listed, click "The printer I want isn't listed" and manually add your printer device.
- Choose HP in the manufacturer pane and your device from the printer's pane and click next. Click Print a Test Page and check your printer’s functionality.
- If the process wasn’t successful, get support from the 123.hp.com/setup 8733 manufacturer and complete the process.
HP Wireless Printing
- Installing the setup ink cartridge is important when you are setting up the printer for the first time.
- Otherwise an ink cartridge error occurs. Pull to open the ink cartridge access door. Remove the ink cartridge from its package.
- To insert the ink cartridge into its slot, hold the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles toward the printer and then push the ink cartridge forward until it snaps into place.
- Repeat the same steps whenever you change the ink cartridge. Close the ink cartridge access door and wait for the printer to make alignment in ink cartridges.
Auto Wireless Connect
- HP Auto Wireless Connect mechanism helps you to achieve the wireless connection without cable connection and wireless network information.
- To utilize this feature, install the software and choose the wireless as the connection type. Then, choose “Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer” and complete the process.
- Your 123.hp.com/ojpro8733 device should meet the following requirements to support the Auto Wireless Connect.
- Your computer device should be of Windows Vista or Later Version. Then, your device and printer should share same wireless network.
- Operating System should be under the control of the wireless adapter which makes it easy for your computer to retrieve the network settings information.
- Your computer should be connected to your network over 2.4 GHz and it should not use static IP address.
- Printer Device 123.hp.com/ojpro8733 should be in HP Auto Wireless Connect Mode. In general, the device will be at wireless mode by default.
- On the Other hand, you can manually connect the device to wireless mode with the “Restore Network Settings” option.
- It is recommended to choose HP Auto Wireless Connect as the setup method during the 123.hp.com/ojpro8733 printer’s installation process.
- Wireless Setup Process might result in temporary wireless disconnection. Therefore, make sure to complete the downloading and the saving process.
HP Officejetpro8733 - Wireless Protected Setup
WPS uses two modes to establish the wireless connection. First, the WPS Push button method is comparatively easier way to establish the wireless connection. Second, WPS PIN method involves automatically generated WPS PIN.
WPS Push Button Method
- Make sure that the 123.hp.com/ojpro8733 printer and wireless router supports WPS Pushbutton mode. Your device should use WPA or WPA2 security.
- Moreover, the WPS routers might fail to establish the wireless connection if you use the default 123.hp.com/setup 8733 manufacturer’s network name and password.
- First, press the WPS button on your router device and press the WPS button on your wireless printer.
- You don’t have to input any network information during this connection process.
- This method involves automatically generated WPS-PIN. You can find this WPS Pin information on the configuration page.
- First, press the Wireless button on your 123.hp.com/ojpro8733 printer device. Hold it for 3 seconds, the wireless stops blinking and remains lit.
- Open the Configuration Utility or Software and enter the WPS PIN on the network configuration page. Get more information from 123.hp.com/setup 8733.
Wireless Setup Wizard
- For this process, collect network name and security password. Select Network menu from the control panel and then tap Wireless icon.
- Choose Settings and then select wireless setup wizard. It scans and displays the list of wireless networks within the area.
- After this, select your wireless network from the list. On the other hand, you manually add your wireless network to your 123.hp.com/ojpro8733 device.
- Make sure that you enter the network name and passphrase with exactly same upper and lower case.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8733 printer trouble shooting
You may go through many of the issues when using your HP OfficeJet 8733 printer while using it. Some of the issues that are addressed here are printer not found during network driver setup, printer offline and many more. Read the information given below and get educated about the HP OfficeJet Pro 8733 printer troubleshooting solutions.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8733 printer not found during setup
- If you this issue when using your HP OfficeJet Pro 8733 printer, restart the computer, printer and router. You need to install the HP driver and software again.
- Check whether the network is functioning properly and that the printer is ready for the network setup. Remember that you should not connect to a Guest or Host network. Hover over the network icon on the notification area to view the network name and connection status on your computer.
- You can also manually connect your HP OfficeJet Pro 8733 to the printer. Utilize the HP Print and Scan Doctor and work with it. Tag along the instructions given on the screen and click Retry.
- If the above method did not work, disable the firewall software temporarily. Click Network, Troubleshooting Firewalls and click the name of firewall software. Disable the software if it is enabled
- If none of the above methods work, finally uninstalling the HP driver and software is the only way to troubleshoot. Click Programs and Features that appears when you search for programs and features in Windows.
- Click your HP printer name in the installed programs and click Uninstall or Yes. Follow the instructions to finish the software removal and restart the computer.
- Reinstall the HP printer software. After uninstalling the HP OfficeJet Pro 8733 printer software, restart the printer and detach the USB cable connected to the printer.
- Download the current version of your HP OfficeJet Pro 8733 printer software from 123.hp.com. Run the executable file in your computer and try to install the printer software again.
- If this method also fails, you need to go for some technical assistance of professionals.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8733 printer Offline error
Getting a printer offline in your HP OfficeJet Pro 8733 printer may be a common issue, but the reason behind it may vary. So, if you get an offline error, don’t worry. Here you can check out for various offline error issues and the troubleshooting solutions. Follow the instructions to get rid of the offline error issue on your HP OfficeJet Pro 8733 printer.
- When you get an error, the first and foremost step to do is utilize the HP Print and Scan Doctor to check the connectivity. Check whether you printer is the default printer. To do this, click Devices and Printer in your computer system.
- If a grey icon is displayed with a green check mark, your HP OfficeJet Pro 8733 printer is the default printer. Otherwise you have to make it the default printer by right clicking on it. You also need to check by right-clicking on the default HP OfficeJet Pro 8733 printer and select See what’s printing.
- Click Printer and remove the checkmark near Pause Printing and Use Printing Offline, if exists. If the above method did not work, disable the firewall software temporarily. Click Network, Troubleshooting Firewalls and click the name of firewall software. Disable the software if it is enabled
- If none of the above works, reset the HP OfficeJet Pro 8733 printer and check the connection status. Network connectivity is important